8:00am - 5:00pm
Office Hours
(940) 766-5335
Call Today!
Select Page

When custody issues arise know you have options.

If the parents have an order and the other one isn’t following it then they can file a Motion for Enforcement of their order. They can also ask for a Writ of Attachment, an order for local law enforcement to go pick up the child being withheld and deliver him to the parent who should be receiving visitation.

If you have a child custody issue, call me today at 940-766-5335 to talk about you case.