Dustin believes that his compassion and caring for clients is as important as his qualifications and experience. To get the best results he listens to each client as an individual so he can find out what they really need. He believes that every case should be vigorously prepared and is never afraid to fight for what his clients deserve. He lectures and writes on the subject of the law and is always seeking to learn more. He is among the most qualified attorneys in North Texas having received his Masters of Law degree in addition to his law degree as well as having been board certified in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is active in local and state organizations to expand his knowledge and contacts to benefit his clients. Dustin is from Wichita Falls, Texas where he lives with his wife, Emily, and daughter, Sofia. He enjoys travel and the outdoors when he isn’t in the courtroom.
- State Bar of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Temple University Beasley School of Law – Ll.M. (Masters of Law) in Trial Advocacy with honors
- Texas Tech University School of Law – J.D.
- Midwestern State University – B.A. in Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Board Certified – Criminal Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board of Directors – Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Vice President – North Texas Criminal Lawyers Association
- Member – NORML Legal Committee
- Member – Jury Service Committee – State Bar of Texas
- Member – College of the State bar of Texas